Shirt - The shirt was simple to construct and consisted of one back panel, two front panels, the sleeves and the mandarin collar. I altered a jedi tunic pattern so that the shirt's neckline was circular and it crossed over on front to button up on one side.
Vest - I used a ninja armour pattern for the vest. The making of the vest wasn't all that exciting until I started placing it with the rest of the costume. The vest stays in place with ties on the side and velcro fasteners on the shoulders.
Belt - The belt is a modified obi; the majority of the belt is comprised of the ties which are attached to the rounded ends of a rounded rectangle. It ties by wrapping the rectangle around the waist and bringing the ties from the back to the front to make a knot.
Pants - I drafted the pants pattern myself using a pyjama pants tutorial that I have used countless time now. I did make a mistake with the first pattern so I did have to re-make them once. They are held up by an elastic at the waist and are loose throughout the leg.